CRE Examination Preparation Training | Summer Session
Time & Location
About The Course
RAMWright is pleased to offer a training course for the Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) examination conducted by the American Society for Quality (ASQ). CRE certification is widely accepted in the industry as the badge of excellence for Reliability Engineers and getting this certification will deepen your knowledge, propel your career forward, and command higher pay in the job market. See more benefits of certification from ASQ here.
CRE certification is conferred by ASQ after the candidate passes a comprehensive 4.5-hour online examination consisting of 165 multiple-choice questions from the topics assigned in the Body of Knowledge (BOK). The ASQ also stipulates minimum requirements before sitting for the exam. Learn more about the CRE exam, requirements, and registration from ASQ here.
Our training’s objective is to guide you with the tools and give the opportunity to practice questions enabling you to pass the certification examination. Though this course is structured to help prepare for the exam, the theoretical explanation and the practical exercises will help the students understand all facets of Reliability Engineering and help guide their organization to achieve its goals.
Benefits of taking this course:
- Learn exam preparation tips from Reliability experts and current CRE certification holders
- Get hands-on experience solving problems on topics covered during the day through homework exercises
- Get tailored feedback to improve on your comprehension of topics through a simulated 4-hour CRE mock test
- Develop broad cognition of Reliability Engineering tools and become adept in choosing the tool for the specific project needs
- Immerse in classroom discussion, form study-groups with fellow students, share Reliability best practices, and make quality professional connections
$2,250 CAD | $1,800 USD
Disclaimer: Taxes are extra. RAMwright holds the right to cancel the class up to 14 days before the class. In case of a cancellation, a full class price refund will be provided.
Reliability Engineers, Quality Engineers, System Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance & Reliability Leaders
Beginner to Intermediate
Students should bring laptops and calculators (non-programmable) to work out problems. Reference books are optional.
- CRE Examination Training$2,250$2,2500$0