Precision Maintenance Procedure Writing
Time & Location
About The Course
About The Course
WTP-301 | 2.4 CEUs
This three day course will guide the attendee through the steps necessary to develop highly effective technical procedures used by Operations, Maintenance, Reliability, and other areas where precision and standardization is desired.
Learn How To
- Scope work at the job site
- Organize work into meaning sections and subsections
- Write direct, easy to follow action steps
- Include qualitative specifications such as torque, alignment, setpoints, etc.
- Attach lists, figures, graphs, and other supplemental information
- Determine Level of Use for the worker – Continuous, Reference, or Information
- Use place-keeping, hold points, approvals, and signatures
- Identify and properly locate precautions that can harm users or damage assets
- Branch and reference to other areas of the procedure or external documents
- AND other Human Performance concerns that need to be incorporated into our procedures
Maintenance Planners, Reliability Engineers, Maintenance Managers, Maintenance Supervisors, Safety Leaders, TPM Pillar Leaders, Quality Leaders, Technical Leaders, Operations Managers, Technical Writers
Beginner to Veteran
Attendee should be familiar writing simple job plans or technical documents and experience using Microsoft Word.
Attendees must bring a laptop with MS Word installed, as well as a current procedure that they are familiar with and wish to rewrite in accordance with this class.
About The Location
Seabrook Island is a private barrier island located off the coast of South Carolina just miles from the charm and history of Charleston. Immersed in natural splendor, the exclusive island community is home to a lush maritime forest, serene marshes and pristine beaches. Between sessions, enjoy activities like golfing, fishing, kayaking, or biking. Seabrook Island Racquet Club is ranked one of the top 25 tennis resorts in the world and the Equestrian Center offers one of the few horseback beach rides available on the East Coast.
Just a few miles away, Kiawah Island offers an oasis of untouched natural beauty and renowned hospitality for those seeking a retreat into adventure and luxury. In addition to a wide variety of recreation and dining, nature lovers will enjoy marshes where turtles, whitetail deer, and seabirds abound.
For more information about the area and to book accommodations, please visit:
Refunds and Cancellations
Refunds up to 14 days before event. Refunds are not available within 14 days of event start date, but paid registration may be used for future training event if unable to attend. We reserve the right to cancel up to 10 days before event start date due to low registration, inclement weather or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If we cancel the event, registrants will be fully refunded.
- WTP-301 (Seabrook)$1,795$1,7950$0